just a quiet observation that i’ve been blogging for three years. my first entry was short and sweet (which is what i’ve tried to return to), inspired by seeing karen’s site. (i can’t remember what even brought me to her site.)
i can say it comes as no surprise that i’m still blogging, but what’s more interesting is the changes that have occurred throughout, not just the content i select for entries, but my style of presentation. growing up with the world as my (potential) audience, i guess. i wouldn’t ask for anything else.
(Originally posted at an old blog April 23, 2005 at 1:16 p.m. AST.)
On this day..
- A Bulk Barn trip is like Christmas to me - 2019
- Trip planning gives me purpose - 2014
- Date night: Art + Burgers - 2013
- One little post, 10 years ago - 2012
- Lil Sis' first real 10K: The Toronto Yonge Street 10K - 2012
- Did You Know.... - 2009
- I hate cilantro! - 2007
- From Allrecipes.com: Tofu Steak with Mushrooms - 2006
- keeping busy - 2003