After a short two-week whirlwind stay in Vancouver, Lil’ Sis is going back to Halifax. =(
I don’t recall being quite so sad this time last year — back then, I had a shiny new relationship to pre-occupy me. I felt so guilty to feel relieved she was going home last year and that contrasted wildly with how intensely miserable I was two years ago that I cried at the airport when she left.
Halifax is so far away and Christmas, when I will be back, is so far away.
Why are the metropolitan areas of Canada so far-flung? Why isn’t everyone flocking to this province for job opportunities instead of the one (Ontario) that is a huge 4.5 hours away by plane?
Don’t mind me, I’m just going to take a sad day. =(
On this day..
- Metaphors for life during a stand-up paddle-boarding session - 2022
- Back to BuJo with Hubman & Chubgirl - 2022
- June 2022 annual Whistler trip - 2022
- What's been keeping me busy: training my cousin for his first full marathon (+ Runtastic) - 2014
- August 2012 Canada Glossy Box - 2012
- NPY's PotD*: Day Five - 2011
- Weekend in the city - 2006