It is only Tuesday and I wish tomorrow were Friday. What gives?
It was positively delightful last week to have a mid-week day off. I got so much done! On the weekends, I wake up way too late and find myself with only enough time to make myself pretty (sorta) and head out for the day. On a rare mid-week day off, I woke up early, had energy and time to clean up around my place, the opportunity to run some errands, and the inspiration to prepare a five-course meal for me and NPY. Granted, two of those courses did not require cooking. =D
In the midst of filing and whittling at the embarrassing stack of papers and magazines that are overtaking my dining table-turned-desk-turned-junk drawer of sorts, I updated my Running (File) Folder and smiled and reminisced while sorting through my race bibs from the past five years.*
And then I put it all neatly away until the next time….
* I have been to more races than the bibs you see here. HBC Run for Canada (Canada Day) races print their bibs on the t-shirts and I have run three of those so far. And it turns out that I don’t have any of my 2004 race bibs – something to look for when I’m home for Christmas!
On this day..
- Hallowe'en 2021 - Ninjago edition - 2021
- Dining around Toronto, 2015 edition - 2015
- Condo art: Wendy Naimath's Vibrational Interconnections - 2013
- One fun weekend (Toronto Life Ep. 445) - 2012
- The TDot Experiment*: Day Seventy-Nine - 2011
- Fall Reads: Books to curl up to - 2009
- geeky: best of both worlds - 2005