I think that in this age of digitize everything, I’m more rueful than the next person about putting down my pen and notebook and writing everything up electronically.
When I was younger, I was fascinated by the insight you can gain on a person from their handwriting, a study known as graphology. I still find wonder in discovering what someone’s handwriting looks like and mentally seek some correlation with their personality.
So I am delighted to share with you a meme I found on winnie/aiyah’s flickr with the following instructions:
(1) Write your real name and/or username.
(2) Are you left- or right-handed?
(3) Which are your favourite letters to write?
(4) Which are your least favourite letters to write?
(5) Write “the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.”
(6) Tag 5 or so people.
In case you can’t make it out (and because memes are disguised link love opportunities), I have tagged the following to give this meme a whirl:
* Michelle / GrownUp*Girlie
* Anna May Won’t
* Shannan / My Life
* Alfred / Desperate for Change
* Su-Lin / Tamarind and Thyme
Even if I haven’t tagged you, you can play along and let me know you have in the comments! :)