Wow, Day Fifty. That’s ten times longer than wyn’s longest trips to Toronto. How are we holding up??
After Eight-flavoured Nestle hot chocolate after 8 p.m. when we just vegetate on the couch with our laptops and watch the endless fall line-up of prime-time programming. We are 100% up-to-speed in watching Gossip Girl, Being Erica, How I Met Your Mother, Hawaii Five-O, 90210, Ringer, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, The Big Bang Theory, The Amazing Race, Desperate Housewives, and Pan Am! If I’ve been downtown for the day, I really do try to be back in time for our shows.
What is sometimes more fun than eating something I enjoy is plying my skinny sister with treats that she cannot turn down… like hot chocolate. There have been more than a few days on the weekends when we’ve eaten breakfast and had some hot chocolate and then napped through lunch until mid-afternoon to the energetic banter of Gilmore Girls on DVD. Since then, hot chocolate has been like a magical and tasty sleeping aide for her while I try to refrain because I don’t want liquid calories.
* NPY’s Picture of the Day. While I’m in Toronto and he is in Vancouver, 3400km away, we will try to share with each other (and consequently this blog) pictures that capture our day.
On this day..
- Inspiration Pass Bonanza - 27 September to 10 October 2017 - 2017
- What a stranger can teach you - 2014
- A rare symbolic dream - 2011
- As good at it gets - 2008
- Upgrade time? - 2006