Is it time for me to upgrade…?
Over the weekend, I heard about this company, Soufeel Jewelry through a sponsored Cute & Little review.
Everyone has different taste so I wasn’t overly thrilled with the offering suggested from the charms Kileen picked but I love to “window shop” and went through all of the galleries and come away really excited. Soufeel has a more interesting selection than I recall seeing at Pandora/Chamilia, albeit I don’t regularly keep up on everyone’s offerings. In any case, with an average bead price of $25, it’s a decent price point. With free shipping offered on orders over $50, I can certainly add to my collection two beads at a time while evaluating the quality and build based on which ones I truly one. The common observation from reviewers on Amazon.com is that the charms are smaller than they expected.
“I’m definitely getting these charms”
- Horse – it’s my Chinese zodiac and so often the horse is depicted wild stallion style, just the the head with wind blowing through the mane – this chubby charm with added colour is really cute
- Colour Ccystal – compared to the other styles of birthstone charms, I like this one as it seems like it would be most reflective – except Soufeel doesn’t carry every birthstone colour for now, just clear, green, purple and pink
- Birthstone “Rocket” – or so I’ve named it, it is practically obnoxious looking yet looks like it might be shinier than the other birthstone charms with the birthstones in pavé setting
- Alarm clock – what does this represent to me, the need to be on time??
- Live Love Laugh commemorative charm – the other commemorative charm are square while the shape of the image I would use is probably landscape
- Rattle for baby boy – this is so adorable and shiny :D
- Arc de Triomphe – more than the Eiffel Tower, I love the arches in Paris, particuarly Arc de Triomphe – this is one Parisien landmark I did ascend
- Big Ben – the charm looks adorable with Big Ben confirmed with the Union Jack – London is a city I can visit again and again
- Vintage camera – Considering I take a picture of everything, this one is apt
- Traveling the world – the blue globe is brilliant and states my love of travel
- Dangling green Wanderlust charm – the green is so sharp – I don’t overly favour the word “Wanderlust” but if it fits…
- Compass – I like how the fact it is a compass is a bit abstract and the juicy primary colours make it pop
“Super cute… but I (probably) won’t buy it”
- Brainiac owl – getting this would just be a bit narcissistic ;D
- Minxy cat – likewise, what would it say for me to get this?
- Chubby elephant – I already do have an elephant charm
- Maple leaf – show some Canadian pride
- Dalmation puppy – like the Minxy cat, this one is really adorable
- Bicycle – it has meaning as I started to cycle last fall, but this bicycle charm is a little girly
- Chubby seahorse – I just find a seahorse a little odd but so cute and colourful
- Eiffel Tower – it has to be the chubby aspect of the charm that makes me like it
- Cruise ship – I like the design but have to go on a cruise first (and enjoy it)!
- “Starbucks” cup – loads of meaning for me and NPY but …
- Panda – this could be a charm that I could buy
- “Happiness” – on the brilliant read background, I think this the best statement of Chinese culture
- Lucky cat – to me, it looks a little freak; to others, it is probably cute
- Yin yang – a little hokey for me but it is loaded with meaning
- Wedding sedan – I laughed when I saw this – I could get it because I’m married but it also is such a throwback
- Money bag with “Double Happiness” character – a little too blatant on the money aspect, in my opinion
- Money bag with “Happiness” character – even worse than the preceding money bag, I think